The IDEAS Hub Masterclasses are high quality, hands on courses that are specifically designed to empower social changemakers.
Developed and delivered in partnership with leading individuals and organisations in the relevant fields, each masterclass offers a unique and immersive learning experience. The programmes are designed to develop essential skills and qualities through practical application.
Why should you attend a Masterclass? Each course:
- has been carefully developed to teach participants essential skills in the relevant domain
- is multidisciplinary; prepare to delve deep into the intersections of business, technology and social changemaking and learn about the world through a different lens.
- has been developed with thought leaders in the relevant domain and involves experienced practitioners as speakers and mentors
- involves developing practical solutions to real world issues
The 3 non-residential courses for Summer 2017 will be postponed to later in the year.
- Social Business Innovation Course
- Backpack Filmmaking: Stories for Social Change
- Marine Conservation Course