Activities are after school programs for UWCSEA students. The IDEAS Hub supports many student led activities that support technology and innovation. We also complement existing Activities in school. The complete list of these Activities can be found on the Activity website.
We offer a range of after school activities for different age groups:
- Coding (by Sean Mc Hugh and other Primary teachers)
- Minecraft (by Sean Mc Hugh and other teachers)
Middle School + High School:
- Space Tech: Young Makers in Training by Bhattacharya Space Enterprises
- Intro to Computer Science by Steve Illingworth
- Arduino Activity (Making An Escape Room)
- Ethical Hacking
- IDEAS Hub Leaders
- IDEAS Hub Gurus
- Introduction to Programming with Swift
These activities are mostly run by students or parent volunteers. We deeply appreciate their commitment in sharing their time and expertise.